Donnerstag, 25. August 2011

A Day in the Life of.....a student!

Hey loves!

Its me again....so Iam really eager to write a lot on this blog- as you can see!
Today I decided to write about my life as a student. Its probably more time consuming than most people think.
Iam a English and German major, studying at the University of Tuebingen since 2007. So, Im in my 8th semester at the moment and there are four semester left for me. I want to become a teacher, willing to work abroad too. I love the English language, countries, and culture. I love the humour, the food, the music, and their fashion. In my opinion, the UK has one of the best shopping opportunities in the world. Even better than the US- apart from the pound and dollar relation. Just think about Next, River Island, Topshop, Primark, Accessories, Lipsy, Office and so on.....When I was there last year, me and my sister basically shopped a whole week:-D
Back to my student life.....
Well, I love my study and student life but what I really hate are writing term papers. This break I have to write two of them which basically puts me in a bad mood just thinking about it. Well I finished the first one already and did a lot for the second one...however I just want it to stop!!!
Do you know that feeling?

Well, theres nothing I can do about it, and I think instead of writing this blog I should continue with my German paper.....I think Ill do that now!!!
Ha....nobody should say students have nothing to do....or Ill kill that person- jk of course!

Have a great day!!!!!
See you soon, xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen