Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

A Day in the Life of.....Music!

Hey loves!

Just started this blog and Iam slowly finding out how this whole thing works!!!!But I promise, I'll do my best!
Just as a starter, I wanna share some new fav tunes of mine with you! There are many bands out there who deserve much more attention than they already do.....some of them being:
(1) Hard Fi- There Good For Nothing is probably one of the best summer songs out there. You really have to listen to this song turned up the max and in your car!
(2) Foster the People- This band from Cali has made one of the best albums this year and their song Pumped up Kicks has inspired Radio 1 host Greg James to create the Bum Dance:-D
(3) Cold War Kids- this band is awesome! Royal Blue is my fav song by them!!!

So far so good! Hope you have a listen!
See you next time!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen