Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

A Day in the Life of.....an Fashion Icon

Hey there!

Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer!

My newest blog entry titles a day in the life of an fashion icon. I think there are many great women out there who inspire me and you(?) every day. Not only in their way of dressing but also in other aspects. Since this is going to be about an fashion icon, I want to introduce to you MY fashion icon: its the beautiful Fearne Cotton - a fashion designer, Radio and TV host, and- in my opinion- most stylist person on the planet. Below, some pics of Ms Cotton to prove her fashionability!




Hope you enjoy her taste of fashion as much as I do!
Oh and btw: she also designed her own fashion line for very.uk- check it out online!

See you soon loves!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen