Dienstag, 8. November 2011

A Day in the life of....Ben Howard

Hey guys!

As Iam really busy with university work, this will be just a quick post and update for you!
Listening to BBC Radio1 always has one big advantage: discovering new artists!

The last weeks I was into a new young musician named Ben Howard. His music is just brilliant.
He is from Devon, England and I would describe is music-style as folk-Jack-Johnson:-D
He just released his first album "Every Kingdom" and it is nothing but awesome. Every song on the album is fun to listen to and he sounds even better live!

I hope I will have the opportunity to see him next year in February, because he will play a gig in Bristol and since I happen to have a sister, who is studying there, it would be perfect!

My advice: Go to youtube and check out his songs!
This is a picture of him:

and him playing his latest track "The Fear":


See you soon!
xxx Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen