Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Autumn and Winter around the Corner

Hey guys,

so as autumn is finally here and winter is just around the corner, I was looking for some cute winter outfits the last couple of weeks.
I like to change my wardrobe each season, but autumn/winter is definitely my favorite!
I love to wear my OFFICE boots, my HOLLISTER parka and a nice warm jumper!
There are so many beautiful knitted cardigans, jumpers, gloves, scarves etc. which make this time of the year so special!
I also like searching online shops for their latest offers! Check out the websites of:
River Island, Very.uk, Next, Topshop, ASOS, H&M, OFFICE or Clarks! Of course there are many more....
If it wasnt about the money, I would online shop and buy all day:-D

Below are some pics of my most favorite clothes! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!











See you next time and take care!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen