Montag, 14. November 2011

A Day in the Life of....Blair Waldorf

Hey everyone,

its Monday evening and time for a new blog post!
In one of my last entries, I wrote about my top-10 series! Iam a TV-junkie and I pick up new series so easily (unfortunately:-D). To my defense, Iam not responsible for the fact that there are so many great shows to watch! Especially, US-shows.....
One of my favorite shows is....Gossip Girl! I just love the characters, the drama, and especially the fashion!
I think each character has his/her own unique style. There are the boys...
(1) Chuck Bass: heir of the Bass-empire, owns a fortune, suits are his fashion-statement; I love his classy way to dress; he's always looking like an actor from the 20s...considering his fashion:-D
(2) Nate Archibald: handsome, athletic, sexy, womanzier....just few words to describe Nate. His style is more laid back, between Ralph Lauren and Hollister:-D
(3) Dan Humphrey: grown up in Brooklyn his style reflects that...his usually dressed in jeans and comfy t-shirts, and his curly hair makes him the cute-boy-from-next-door! :-D
The girls....
(1) Serena Van der Woodsen: blonde hair, blue eyes, great body....funky, sweet, sexy, yet grown up. Serena knows how to dress herself in short skirts and pants, which show off her great figure!
(2) Blair Waldorf: Blair is actually my favorite character in the show; because of her attitudes and behaviour and her way to dress. Blair is the chick, upper East side girl, who knows how to wear classy dresses and skirts. She has an unique style, since it is classy and there is always a modern twist.

I love Blair's style and this is why I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Blair Waldorf outfits....and here we go.....






Hope you like them as much as I do!

See you next time!!!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen