Dienstag, 22. November 2011

A Day in the Life of.....The American Music Awards 2011

Hey dolls,

tuesday evening and finally time for another blog entry:-D
I've been pretty busy with uni-work the last couple of weeks and, well, I've also been at my first christmas market this year, drinking the first Glühwein of this winter season! So yummy!

An important celeb event was happening last week- The American Music Awards 2011!
So, I thought it would be worth to write an entry about them- showing you how the stars dressed up to impress- what a twist of words, right?:-D

Country- singer Taylor Swift, 22, was one of the night's greatest winners. She won 3 awards, including "Greatest Artist of the Year". Adele, sensational newcomer from England, won 2 awards! Music superstars like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and Katie Perry did not win a prize, unfortunately.

But now let's have a look on this year's fashion- who could win the award in this category?

1. Miley Cirus: The young singer looked fabulous in her white-short dress- love it!

2. Rihanna: I did not like Rihanna's new red hair, however I must admit, I really like it here and the red dress looks actually nice on her:-D


3. Selena Gomez: the singer recently hosted the EMAs 2012 and looked stunning! She does here too, however, Iam not sure if this dress actually reveals a little bit too much, and is too sexy for almost 20 year old....What do you think?

3. Taylor Swift: The winner of the evening looked stunning in her metallic shimmering dress on the red carpet. I really like her hair, the bangs give the whole look an edgy touch!


4. Ellie Goulding: The British singer and songwriter has a great taste of fashion! She always gives her own style to it and this LBD is simple but yet classy. I think its her hair that gives her the look that "little something"

5. Heidi Klum: Model, perfume maker, host, and buisness woman is just an allrounder! How can a mother of four actually still look that good? A lot of discipline needed to keep this body in shape, I guess. I think this dress is nice, but it is a little "safer" than her usual outfits!

My award would go to......Ellie Goulding!
How did you guys decide?

Talk to you soon!
Have a great week!
xxx Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen