Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

UPDATE

Hey guys,
sorry for neglecting my blog for such a long time....the last days were pretty hectic as a lot of things were going on and needed to be done.
I finished correcting my second term paper- and I will sent it to my prof after I get back from holiday.
So, keep all of your fingers crossed that I pass all of my seminars from this semester!!!!

Then we were meeting some friends because all of the wanted to say goodbye to my sister who will stay in Bristol for one year to do her masters degree.
Also my mum celebrated her 50th birthday on Sunday and we went on a day trip to famous Schloss Neuschwanstein build by Bavarian King Ludwig II. It was a fabulous day only the bad weather kind of disturbed the celebration mood:-D We took a guided tour through the castle, drank coffee and ate cake and walked around the nice landscape. We drove home at 5pm because we wanted to eat dinner at a near by restaurant. All in all it was a nice day- without the rain it would have been even better!!!!

The last days we were also packing our stuff- especially my sister's clothes, books...- everything she needs for her stay! It made me realize that she is finally leaving. We will spend one week together until we leave her behind- it makes me soo sad to even think about it. But then on the other hand I know that we all grow up and that life is about experiencing new things and change! I KNOW she will have the best time of her life there and going there was the best decision she could have made!
Iam also looking forward spending my life alone, makes me be more grown up too and Iam beyond excited to have my first semester in Tuebingen living in my lovely own apartment!

Thats it for now- I will enjoy the last evening and tomorrow we are off (at 5.30 am!!!!) to England!!!
Talk to you soon!
Cheers
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen