Mittwoch, 7. September 2011

A Day in the life of Anni....VACATIONS

Hey loves,

so the past few days I was thinking a lot about my life and all the fabulous places I have already visited.
Iam feeling so blessed that I was able to see all these beautiful cities and countries, to experience different cultures and meet exciting people.
One of the best months in my life, was my term abroad in Arizona, USA. I was studying in Flagstaff at the local Northern Arizona University (NAU). While I was there, I saw a lot of the state (like Phoenix, Tuscon, Lake Powell in Utah, Grand Canyon, Painted Dessert...) and I travelled to Las Vegas and New York.
Also, once a year my family and I were on holiday and we went to: Ireland, Cornwall, Scotland, England, France, Italy. I cannot thank my parents enough for giving me the opportunity to travel to such stunning places.
In order for you to have a better understanding for what Iam talking about, here are some pictures!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Take care
xoxo Anni

1. Some Impressions of AZ: Phoenix, Flagstaff, Painted Desert, Countryside and Las Vegas (in Nevada)






2. New York
3. UK: Edinburg (Scotland), Cornwall, Ireland



3. Bretagne

Such beautiful places, don't you agree?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen