Montag, 5. September 2011

A Great Day in Munich!

Hey there!

Hope all of you are doing great! I had the most amazing Saturday this weekend! My cousin lives in Munich with her boyfriend for a year now, and they just moved together in their own city-apartment.
So, we were planning on visiting her for weeks now and this weekend it finally happened. My sister, cousin and me were heading off to Munich at 8am on Saturday to have plenty of time in Munich because my sister and me wanted to drive home the same day while my cousin was sleeping over.
After a 2 hours and about 30 minutes we finally arrived at their apartment, had a first look and ate breakfast.
The four of us headed to Munich city center after breakfast and did some shopping- I wasnt really succesful but hey we werent there to shop anyway:-D We decided to have a Starbucks coffee and sit in one of the beautiful parks in Munich! When we are together we always have a great time: we laugh, talk about everything and time is just running if you are having a great time!
We decided to walk to the English Garden- a gorgeuous park with a small river called "Eisbach" in summer there are always a lot of people there, enjoying the sun and some quality time with friends. So, we sat in the sun, wearing sun glasses and watched those brave enough to actually swim in the river- it was really cold I have to tell you!
At 4pm it was time for lunch and we met with my cousin's boyfriend to find a nice restaurant.
The food was very delicious and at about 5pm we left it wanting to see one last place in Munich: Schloss Nymphenburg! I have never been there, but I always wanted to visit and I was so amazed it is so beautiful. The park of the castle is free for visitors, so we sat on a bench talked some more and watched people go by or jogging by:-D
At 7pm we went back to my cousin's apartment, drank something and then it was time for my sister and me to drive back home- a 2 and a half hour drive shouldnt be done that late!!! We wanted to stay save!
So, our day ended at 9.30pm when we arrived at home!
It was one of the best days in a long time and I enjoyed it so much. Especially because the weather was so good (sunshine the whole day with 30 degrees!), and we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Munich for letting us have such a super stay!!!!!

See you soon!
xoxo Anni

And here some pics of the places we visited:

1. Schloss Nymphenburg
 2. Skyline of Munich
 3. Viktualienmarkt
4. Englischer Garten

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen