Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

My All Time Favorite 10- Lists.....Songs!

Hey there!

Hope you are doing great! I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible. I finished my term paper- work for today and now Iam working on this post:-D I was thinking about the next topics which I want to write about! And I came up with this: I want to set up top 10 lists about my fav music, movies, shops, cities, countries and so on...This will be a great opportunity to get to know my better + Iam excited to read all of your comments in which you tell me about your favorites!!!!!! As a special I will ad their youtube videos so you will be able to listen to them immediately!
So, today I will start with my top 10 list of my all time favorite songs!!!!
Hope you like them and feel free to comment whatever you like, including criticism.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS:
(1) Hard- Fi: Good for nothing: I love this summer-feeling song; its such a happy tune
(2) Bruce Springsteen: The Rising: Actually I love every song of Springsteen but this is the song I heard first!
(3) Kings of Leon: Back down south! I like KOL but this song is my favorite; its relaxing!
(4) Cold War Kids- Royal Blue: Dont know what to write about it, song speaks for itself!

(5) The Streets- Dry your eyes: This is such a great sad song; I love the guy's accent!


(6) Natalie Cole: Wild Women: A dance-fun-feel good song!!!


(7) Beyonce: Irreplacable: I my opinion, Beyonce is one of todays greatest artist- a wonderful singer and beautiful woman! There are many great songs by her, but this is the best!

(8) Ronan Keating: When you say nothing at all- I know very cheesy, but a great song:-D

(9) Runrig- Hearts of Golden Glory: This song reminds me of my childhood; my dad loves this band and we were listening to it on our way to Scotland!


(10) The Wanted- All time low: This British band kind of re-newed my boyband fascination, although Iam 23 now:-D Well, I love the beat of the song!



I completed my list and I tried to include songs from different genres!

See you soon!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen