Sonntag, 11. September 2011

TV Shows that I love to watch

Hey guy,

how are you doing loves?
Looking from outside, summer seems to be over finally- well its september already so I guess thats ok!!

The best thing about fall is the fact that all my favorite TV shows are starting with new seasons!!! So excited to watch them while being wrapped up in bed with a nice cup of coffee- nothing better on rainy days!
For that reason I decided to show you guys what my favorite shows are. What are your favorite shows? Anything you like to watch in particular?

Here is my list:

(1) Hawaii Five-0: This series is about a special group of police force operating in Hawaii. The plot is interestingly made and all the characters are great!
(2) 90210: Its a renewal of the popular show Beverly Hills 90210 from the 90s. I used to watch it back then, and I started to watch the new version. I love this California- feeling, where you actually are able to feel the sun on your face just by watching it.

(3) Celebrity Juice: This is a great British comdey show. Keith Lemon (host), Fearne Cotton (co-host) and Holly Willoughby (co-host) are starring in it. This is a great show, I always laugh my heart out- great British humour!!

(4) Gilmore Girls: This show is probably one of the ones which I watched most. I watched every episode at least 5 times and Iam still enjoying it!
(5) Gossip Girl: I started to watch this show before I went to the USA. There, I continued to watch it and still do. It tells stories in the lives of Upper East Side- people, especially focusing on a group of five young people: Serena (played by Blake Lively); Blair (Leighton Meeser), Nathan (Chase Crawford), Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Dan (Pen Badgley).


(6) Keeping up with the Kardashians: see what Khloé, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are up to and get a glimpse into their lives!
(7) King of Queens: This is my most favorite show!!! I love it so much- every episode is just geniously funny! It is about Carrie and Dough Haffernan and Carrie's dad Arthur Spooner living their life in Queens.


(8) McLeods Daughters: Well, this is actually the only TV show produced in Australia I have ever watched. It tells the stories about Claire and Tess McLeod and their tough life on an Australian farm.



(9) Sex and the City: I don't think I have to explain THIS choice. NYC, sex, fashion, and four fabulous strong women!

 (10) The Mentalist: Last but not least this is also one of my favorite shows at the moment. I love the character Patrick Janes (starring Simon Barker) and the nice story lines. In times of CSI and crime series including a lot of exploding and shot gun blasts- this show is just refreshingly simple!

So, these are my most favorite TV shows right now!!!!!
Hope you enjoy watching them like I do and if you hadnt already I hope I could give you some inspiration!

See you soon!!!!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen