Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

WEEK'S FASHION RANKING- BEST& WORST DRESSED

Hey everybody,

in my last posts I presented you some favorite lists of myself. I felt the need to tell you a little bit about myself, so you were able to get to know me a little bit better.
Furthermore, I think it is very interesting what people like and what they don't like. In my opinion you get to know a human being if you know about their favorites:-D

Iam a big fan of music, films, and FASHION and because this is, I decided to start a new category. Each week I want to give you my worst and best dressed list of the week. I will list 5 celebrities who made an impressive or unimpressive public appearance during the past week.
The major event of the week was the film festival in Venice and many celebrities showed up to present their latest movies or just themselves:-D Therefore, the people in this week's lists all made an appearance at the Venice Film Festival 2011!

Hope you like this new category and HERE we go............

WORST DRESSED LIST

(1) Evan Rachel Wood: I know a lot of people actually praised this dress, but I think it just does not look good. I do not like that it looks like a day-wear blouse and a skirt has been sewed at it randomly.

(2) Gywneth Paltrow: I like the color of the dress, but I do not like the siloutette. In my opinion it does not underline Gwyneth' top body! Also it is a little bit boring I think.......

(3) Kate Winslet: I do not think this dress comforts her curves..she looks bigger than she is in reality.



(4) Madonna: Do I really need to say more?


(5) Monica Belucci: I think she is a beautiful woman, one of the last screen-godessness!!! But this dress does not look right!


BEST DRESSED LIST

 (1) Andrea Riseborough: This is a real princess dress, nice color and I like that she is wearing her hair down as well.

(2) Diane Kruger: She is such a fashion icon, always looks gorgeous and this makes no exeption!

 (3) Keira Knightley: Oh I want to be like her! She is so pretty and this dress just looks fab on her!!!!
 (4) Vittoria Puccini: Italian actress who really knows how to look good:-D
(5) Marisa Tomei: I loved Marisa in Up in the air, I think she always looks so comfortable in what she is wearing and this dress is super nice. It is kind of a simple dress, however the pearl-necklace gives it an extra-detail. Nice choice!

What do you think of this week's best and worst dressed list? Any choices you do not agree on?

See you soon and take care!!!!!
xoxo Anni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen